Sunday 25 September 2016

7O3X - Chapter 34!

Hi!

I hugely apologise for how late this chapter is. I am just going to pretend it hasn't been three years since the last update.

The good news in waiting so long to update? I now have volume scans which look super nice, rather than shoddy magazine scans.

The other good news, the series is still ongoing and I have scans for like 30 more chapters of delicious quizzes to come.

The bad news? Nobody else picked up the series!?! What the hell!?! Don't leave this up to me!! It's been 3 years, this series is great, don't make me do this! Why are you making me do this!?!?

7o3x Chapter 34 Download

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow; thank you so very much for the update ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, thanks soooooo much, you have no idea how happy I am that you're still alive! This is one of my top 10 manga of all time, it's sad that no one picked it up in the interim, but everything's fine now that you're back! Do you have all the intermediate raws, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made my day! Seriously awesome that you've updated =D
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Looking forward to more quiz goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!
    You still alive?! what a great surprise.
    and seriously, this extremely unique manga deserves a lot more attention.

    Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job picking up the series again! I have been following the Chinese scans after waiting for so long but now I can read in English again. Also the series has gained a lot of popularity, I was in Japan a couple months back and they were featuring 7O3X on the front cover of the magazine saying "media confirmed!" I hope this leads to an anime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's rare for a scanlator to revive a series after 3 years. Please keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for picking this series up again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for coming back to this series.
    Really huge thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no clue how longe I've been waiting for this. Oh, wait, you do, basically three years, but I'm glad nonetheless that you are back. As you said, it's unbelievable no one picked this series, and I don't have any experience with japanese language, so I was hoping someone somewhere would translate it again. Really glad you are back, man. Thanks a lot for doing this again and hope everything is good at your end.

    ReplyDelete